Degree Works is a web-based tool designed to help students and advisers monitor progress toward degree completion. Degree Works uses degree requirements from the college catalog and re-organizes the student’s transcript to produce an easy-to-read audit.
The audit is divided into blocks to show all of the necessary requirements and how courses taken or in-progress count toward those requirements. Each block contains checkboxes to easily identify what courses and requirements are complete, 几乎完全, 或者仍然悬而未决.
Degree Works can be used as part of advising sessions to determine course selections (in conjunction with the courses offered for the term) and review graduation requirements.
- View detailed requirements for the degree, major, minor, and concentration
- See how completed, in-progress, and approved transfer course work applies to degree requirements
- Plan course selection for future semesters using the Look Ahead feature
- Generate What-If audits to view hypothetical major and/or minor changes based on current and projected course work
Degree Works is intended to support and complement academic advising not to replace face-to-face advising sessions or the catalog.
From 学生网站, click on the Degree Works (degree audit) link on the student information & 财政援助选项卡，进入登录页面. 使用普通的莫里斯维尔证书登录.
Both students and advisors have important responsibilities in the advising system and should take the initiative to make sure the process runs smoothly.
- Schedule early appointments during the course selection/registration period and come to their appointments with a proposed course schedule
- 熟悉通识教育要求, 毕业要求和课程要求, including the number of credits and the specific courses required for graduation
- Consult with their advisor concerning changes in their approved schedule (e.g.在关闭课程后，在添加/删除过程中，等等.)
- 在转专业前通知他们的指导老师, 转学到其他学院或从大学退学
- Provide accurate information concerning programs and graduation requirements
- Be sure the student has adequate preparation for courses they will be taking
Review your Degree Works audit and print a copy to bring to your appointment with your advisor, 谁将与您一起审查您的审计和项目要求, help you complete and sign the course request form and supply you with your Schedule PIN (personal identification number) which will be needed to sign on to the Web-based schedule site. **
确保你掌握了课程, 学科代码, section number and CRN (course reference number) for both your initial course schedule and all alternate courses so you can quickly select classes once you are on-line.
在改变课程之前咨询你的导师. 如果你放弃了毕业或先决条件的课程, it may cause problems in the long term and could lengthen your time until graduation.
Remember, you must be scheduled for a minimum of 12 credits to be a full-time student. If you are unable to schedule for at least 12 credits because of closed courses, see your advisor to solve the problem because it will jeopardize housing, 金融援助, 保险, 账单, 等.
* Remember, the final responsibility for meeting your program requirements rests with you!
** Please note that the registrar's office cannot provide you with your Schedule PIN.
Students will have access to online registration according to the following schedule:
- 超过90学时- 2022年3月23日，星期三
- 超过60学时- 2022年3月25日，星期五
- 超过45学时- 2022年3月28日，星期一
- 超过30学时- 2022年3月30日，星期三
- 所有其他学生- 2022年4月1日，星期五
- 去 Web学生登录页面
- Enter your User ID - Your User ID is your Morrisville ID number (referred to as your M number).
- 点击登录按钮(如果你以前从未使用过这个系统, 你可能会被提示创建一个新的密码)
- 阅读使用条款，然后点击AFFIRM and ADVANCE. Note that this page will only display the first time you sign-on to the system
- Click on STUDENT AND FINANCIAL AID (this will take you to the Student Main Menu)
- 点击SELECT TERM
- For each course, enter the CRN* of the course and then click on SUBMIT CHANGES
- 在单击提交更改之后, scroll down on the screen to check the status of the courses you have selected. A link error message means you must schedule for both lecture and lab for this course
2.) At the top left corner of your browser, click on FILE and click on EXIT from the choices given
* If you do not know the CRN of a course, click on LOOK UP CLASSES TO ADD or CLASS SEARCH. Add criteria for the search, keeping your search as broad as possible; i.e. 科目或课程编号. 滚动到底部并单击GET CLASSES.
** Printing a weekly schedule will show classes scheduled only during that particular week. Printing a detailed schedule will show all scheduled classes for the term.
Students who intend to transfer to another institution within the State University of New York system to complete a bachelor’s degree should consult with their advisor about the SUNY General Education requirements that went into effect in the fall of 2000.
在一般情况下, students intending to transfer within SUNY should try to complete at least one course from as many of the ten areas as possible. Individual advisors will have more specific information about exactly how many areas are required in each program on campus. This list is given for the use of students and advisors in planning schedules for the upcoming semester.
Please note that not all courses in each category will be offered in the up coming semester.